Dialysis Facility Status Report
To report a weather related emergency, disruption in treatment schedules, water issue, etc., click on the button below.
Kidney Community Emergency Response (KCER)
- DaVita:Â 800.400.8331
- Fresenius:Â 800.626.1297
- DCI:Â 866.424.1990
- DCI Donor Hotline/Transient Patients:Â 800.969.4438
- ARA:Â 888.880.6867
- SAMHSA - Disaster Distress Helpline:Â 800.985.5990
- US Renal Care:Â 866.671.8772
- Veteran Disaster Relief Hotline Number: 800-507-4571
KCER has many valuable resources for patients and dialysis facilities. Visit the KCER website for more information.
KCER Ready is aÂ self assessment that can help dialysis facilities and ESRD organizations evaluate their level of preparedness.
Dialysis Facility Resources
- CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
- Emergency Preparedness for Dialysis Care Facilities: A Guide for Chronic Dialysis Facilities
- Planning for Natural Disasters and Other Types of Emergencies: A Guide for Dialysis Facilities (NKF)
- Bringing Hemodialysis Facilities Water Systems Back on Line After a Disaster
State & Federal Resources
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
Ready America is a national public service campaign designed to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to emergencies including natural and man-made disasters. Visit the Ready America websiteÂ for national, local and childrenâ€™s resources.
A Spanish language version of this site is available. Other languages are also available on this page.