| Fistula First/Catheter Out Web-EX Series
Team Approach Using CQI To Improve AVF Rates
September 18th or 25th at 11:00 AM ET (10:00AM CT)
Click on link to download Registration Form (in PDF format).
FISTULA FIRST/CATHETER OUT
1ST IN A SERIES OF FOUR WEB-EXES **
1 contact hour has been applied for through NANT for each presentation.
Certificate of Participation will be awarded to anyone and/or any facility participating in all 4 webex presentations.
Amanda Hale, RN, Group Facility Administrator, Davita Sycamore Dialysis
Kim Kerns, RN, BSN, Vascular Access Coordinator, Community Dialysis Units, LLC
By attending this web-ex, attendees will be able to do the following.
- Describe elements of the CQI process
- Discuss the impact of a multi-discipline team approach
- Explain how this approach can improve AVF rates
- A Team Approach to Vascular Access Management
- Development of a Vascular Access Program
Who Should Attend?
Patient Care Technicians
(No Fees. Requires Telephone and Web Access)
Learners must attend the entire activity, return the verification sheet with password that will be provided at end of training and submit the evaluation form to receive credit for this activity.
**Upcoming offerings in the WebEx series "Fistula First/Catheter Out" include the following:
- "How To Engage Your PCP"- Nov. 13th at 9:00 am & Dec 11th at 2:00pm ET
- "Early Referral to Vascular Surgeon"- Feb. 5th at 9:00am & Feb. 26th at 2:00 pm ET
- "Changing Patient Culture"- May 6th at 9:00 am & June 17th at 2:00 pm ET
Bookmark this page and check back for specific agenda and registration information.
The Renal Network - 911 E. 86th Street, Suite 202, Indianapolis IN 46240
For more information call 317-257-8265 (phone) or 317-257-8291 (fax) or